Receptionist (Twin Falls, Idaho)
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: March 13, 2020
To serve as the first contact with customers, vendors, contractors
and visitors. To receive and respond to inquiries from customers,
providers, brokers and others relating to customer service,
benefits, claims or enrollment in a pleasant and professional
manner under limited supervision. Provide a wide variety of
receptionist and security duties.
Minimum position requirements:
- Two years customer service, reception or security
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Math - Basic
- Personal computer
- Verbal and written communication
- Public relations
- Microsoft Word - Basic
- Microsoft Excel - Basic
- Effectively communicate with disgruntled customers
- Handle a diverse workload
- Effectively respond to and handle emergency situations,
exercising sound judgment
- Work effectively with internal and external customers
- Move or lift up to 50 pounds, team lift is recommended
- Knowledge of security principles, practices, techniques,
procedures and equipment
- Knowledge of patrol, investigation and identification
techniques, along with safety and precautionary practices
- Certifications in First Aid, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
(CPR), and Adult External Defibrillator (AED) methods and
- Receive, research, and respond to telephone and walk-in
inquiries from members, providers and others while maintaining
department and/or corporate performance guidelines for customer
- Interpret the needs of individuals during telephone contacts
and face-to-face situations and build rapport consistent with the
best interest of the company.
- Receive, research, and reply to telephone and walk-in inquiries
within corporate and departmental guidelines in a friendly and
professional manner as they relate to membership, billing and
payments, and other customer requests as the need arises.
- Accept premium payments from walk-in customers. Enter all
appropriate inquiry and customer premium payment information into
the tracking system to fulfill corporate and/or department
guidelines. Process daily cash receipts and customer payments.
- Perform receptionist functions by greeting, assisting and
directing all visitors in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Interpret customer/vendor intent, then contact and coordinate
accurate Blue Cross of Idaho (BCI) personnel for assistance as
- Ensure accurate employee contact for contractors as
- Forward inquiries, address changes, duplicate or replacement
identification card requests, and Primary Care Physician change
- Inspect, receive and enter receipt of deliveries.
- Coordinate and ensure access control for the building. Ensure
that all visitors are authorized for access into the facility and
are identified with the proper access badge and are escorted.
- Monitor buildings and grounds activities. Effectively
coordinate and respond to all building and security situations,
system alarms, requests for security services and emergencies,
and/or dispatch security officers as required.
- Document daily security and customer service/receptionist
activity; capture accurate data for necessary security
- Maintain electronic and written documentation, reporting, and
tracking of specific services and outcomes.
- Interpret and apply policy, procedures and guidelines as
- Administer CPR, First Aid and AED as trained and
- Ensure the safety of employees, customers and others.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with other members
of Security Services Department and throughout BCI; maintain
confidentiality of all BCI Security Services and customer-related
- Provide training for back-up staff as needed. Perform a variety
of security duties requiring specialized or advanced training or
experience. Perform other duties as requested by the
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Bcidaho, Twin Falls , Receptionist (Twin Falls, Idaho), Administration, Clerical , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!