Company: Prosites Inc
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Marketing Strategist:Our CompanyProSites is an innovative leader
in website design and Internet marketing services and has been
recognized on both the Inc.5000 list of America's Fastest-Growing
Companies (six times) and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
ProSites is the premier online marketing solution for doctors,
dentists, veterinarians and financial professionals nationwide, and
has earned numerous endorsements from the largest medical and
dental associations in America. Working HereThe employees here are
passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and
every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal
parts casual and professional. We're serious about our business and
delivering the best service to our members, but we also make it a
priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the Nifty team,
where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity
is rewarded.The RoleWe are hiring a self-motivated Marketing
Strategist. You will work directly with clients and other
Strategists at Nifty to ensure clients marketing strategies are
executed properly, that they are getting the desired results and
staying within budget. You will coordinate with other departments
(design, development, digital advertising etc.) to deliver the
highest quality of work and ensure that all aspects of the clients'
marketing strategy are compatible.We are looking for a creative and
dedicated individual who will fit our culture. If you enjoy working
with other young professionals who believe in creating innovative
solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
- Develop custom online marketing strategies for clients that
drive new leads through multiple channels.
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis via email, phone
and video conferencing.
- Manage clients marketing budgets in an effective and efficient
- Track project costs and time in order to meet budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
and put together monthly reports on results and progress.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various
stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and
- Measure project performance to identify areas for
- Maintain a positive attitude and bring value to our company
- Continuously learn and strive to grow self-sufficient in
managing clients.Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years experience with SEO project management.
- Experience working with the WordPress CMS platform, basic HTML
knowledge & ability.
- Proven track record of successfully managing SEO campaigns to
increase organic traffic and leads from clients' websites while
staying within a predefined budget. Applicants must be ready &
willing to discuss.
- Experience analyzing SEO campaigns with Google Analytics and
Search Console to make effective changes & explaining the impacts
of the campaign to the end client.
- Effective communication skills with multiple people involved in
search marketing campaigns from development, ads managers through
the end client to effectively communicate campaign progress & keep
initiatives on track.
- Deep understanding of SEO tactics, on-site and offsite,
technical, industry best practices, current & past industry trends,
as well as black hat tactics to avoid.
- Solid understanding & experience with using keyword research to
effectively direct content development efforts and adjust existing
content, URL, title, metas, headings, etc. with the ability to
explain and justify efforts to the client.
- Writing: Ability to write effective titles, headings, meta
descriptions, etc. and make adjustments to content (onsite and off)
for effective keyword usage, flow & calls to action. Solid grammar,
spelling vocabulary & editing skills.
- Self-motivated, self-starter with the ability to figure things
out & research solutions to problems on your own.
- Familiar with using third-party tools like Ahrefs, Screaming
Frog, Bright Local, etc. for campaign analysis & adjustments.
- Ability to perform technical site, content and competitor
audits to apply findings for ongoing refinement of search
- Effective client communication skills, ability to upsell
products and services when deemed beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication with reporting &
discussing campaigns progress/needs with clients.
- Ability to discuss and demonstrate effective link acquisition
strategies and recognize quality/effective links vs. potentially
harmful, ineffective links acquisition strategies.Physical/Mental
Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of sitting.
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds.
- Certain management positions might be required to occasionally
travel.LocationRemote applicants in the following states will be
considered:CA, AZ, VT, ID, CT, MI, UT, IN, PA, VA, IL, SC.Benefits:
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Generous vacation and paid holidays.
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan.
- Eligibility for Variable Pay increase based on your clients'
- Some flexibility in working hours of the day once track record
has been proven.
Keywords: Prosites Inc, Twin Falls , Marketing Strategist, Advertising , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!