Maintenance Technician - Timberlake Village
Company: ROUNDHOUSE COMMUNITIES LLC
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: March 11, 2023
Description:We are looking for a responsible, experienced,
self-starter to join our team as a Maintenance
Technician!Roundhouse is actively seeking professional,
hardworking, and motivated team players for the position of
Maintenance Technician. Responsible for preserving the condition
and functionality of the property, this position will perform
maintenance tasks of great variety. Qualified candidates must
possess the following skills in addition to being a motivated and
positive self-starter.Key Responsibilities:
- Must be proficient in customer service and resident
- Must communicate with team members, supervisors, and other
employees in a respectful manner.
- Must be proactive in finding and correcting problems within the
- Concerns must be brought to the attention of supervisors or
team members in a respectful and constructive manner.
- Recurring tasks must be completed consistently and without
- Must notify management staff immediately of any potential fire
or health hazards found on community grounds.
- Troubleshooting and repair as requested by residents or staff
- Installation of new and repaired appliances as dictated by your
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure all property
goals are being met including but not limited to service requests,
preventative maintenance, capital projects, renovations, unit
turns, move out and move in inspections.
- Turns are completed thoroughly and on time as dictated by your
- Monitor the community daily to ensure all areas are up to par.
These areas include but are not limited to dumpsters, pet waste
areas, parking lots, mailboxes, model units, common area amenities,
bathrooms, lobbies, and Leasing offices. This includes cleaning
when necessary and to the extent required by the specific
- Assist in monitoring of snow removal, chemical logs, inspection
logs and other items as dictated by your Maintenance supervisor or
- Ensure that your community is adhering to city and state laws
regarding OSHA, safety standards, employee communication and
general community operations standards.
- Microsoft Teams, email, and other company communication is
- Ensure all company required training is being completed and
Fair Housing laws are being followed.
- Conduct move out inspections and pre-move out inspections
- Work with onsite staff to minimize turn and renovation
- Make sure all community software is being utilized proficiently
as dictated by company policy and guidelines.
- Service requests are checked and closed out daily in Yardi/CRM
as they are completed.
- Check, complete, and log tasks in Leonardo 247 daily. All tasks
are completed thoroughly and on time.
- Complete additional duties as assigned by Supervisor or company
- Perform other duties as assigned. Requirements:
- 1+ year of related experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated, team-player
- Motivation to work unsupervised
- Knowledge of property management or real estate industries a
- A qualified candidate will be able to complete physical labor
tasks as required by the specific property. This includes but is
not limited to moving appliances up and down stairs, fencing,
bending responsibly, and lifting responsibly. Must be able to lift
in excess of 50 lbs.
- Must be flexible and cooperative to changing needs of the
- Pre-employment background and drug testing may be
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and walk
- Must provide your own basic hand tools. The company will
provide power tools and any larger qualifying machinery.
- MUST be available for on-call, emergencies, and snow removal
- On-Call emergencies are responded to in a timely manner as
dictated by your Supervisor.
- Use of personal vehicle may be required at times. About
Roundhouse:Roundhouse, a rapidly growing developer of diverse real
estate projects, is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the
position of Maintenance Technician. Founded in 2008, we have
operations in four states with 6,000 multi-family units and over
1.5B of assets under management. We pride ourselves in challenging
the status quo to identify emerging trends and markets that improve
the lives of our residents and deliver superior returns to our
partners. We take a long-term view that prioritizes community
building and cultivates pride in the places we build and the cities
we inhabit.We build and operate our portfolio with a long-term
focus and are currently seeking a leader to join our amazing team!
A qualified candidate will have a positive attitude, organizational
skills, time management skills, and be looking for a long-term
career in a growing industry.PM21PI206783201
Keywords: ROUNDHOUSE COMMUNITIES LLC, Twin Falls , Maintenance Technician - Timberlake Village, Engineering , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...