Company: J-U-B Engineers
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: May 17, 2019
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is seeking an experienced
Professional Engineer / Project Manager to work in our Twin Falls,
ID office. J-U-B delivers innovative services which allow our
clients to succeed, while providing an enriching environment for
our employees. J-U-B is one of the largest professional engineering
companies in the Intermountain West.
While applying technical and engineering knowledge and skills, this
- Plan, design and implement a wide variety of municipal projects
including water and sewer piping system, wastewater treatment and
lift station projects, water treatment systems, water storage and
pumping, and participate with minor storm water projects.
Participate in all phases of project planning, design and
- Analyze engineering data, prepare design calculations,
interpret plans and specifications, and make sound
- Collaborate with other engineers and public agencies on
- Periodic fieldwork including oversight construction observation
and administration, monitoring equipment installation, and project
- Oversee and manage junior project engineers for reporting,
design and construction phase services for various public agency
water, sewer, and stormwater projects.
- Interact with government agencies for permits, crossing
agreements, easements, encroachments and other necessary
- Attend public meetings, public forums and open-house events to
discuss project details and answer questions from the public, as
required. Attend District, Town and City meetings as
- Utilize design and communication tools such as AutoCAD Civil3D,
Revit, ArcGIS, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft
- Prepare project proposals, comprehensive project reports and
prepare project documentation.
- Bachelor degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
Master Degree with focus in the water / wastewater sector is a
- Professional Engineer with 6-12 years of experience as a
- Certification as a professional engineer in Idaho, or the
ability to acquire within 6 months.
- Extensive experience in municipal Water or Wastewater planning,
permit report preparation, pumping design, collection and
distribution design is required.
- Professional engineer technical writing skills.
- AutoCAD Civil3D and ArcGIS experience is desired.
Salary Range: Determined by experience. In addition to your great
salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive benefit package including
bonuses for qualified employees and the ability to work in a
team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
Our purpose is "Helping Each Other Create Better Communities." We
foster a teamwork environment to solve problems that improve
society - while providing employees growth opportunities. To apply
for this position and perform meaningful work, please visit
Keywords: J-U-B Engineers, Twin Falls , Professional Engineer, Engineering , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!