Company: Lamb Weston
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: May 23, 2020
Job Description SummaryThe primary purpose of this role is to
develop and implement actions to deliver improved equipment
reliability through the identification of top losses, evaluation of
work processes, and management of repair and maintenance
activities. These actions will include, but are not limited to,
development of systems and standards to improve skill levels,
improve job plans, drive to root cause, and increase efficiencies
within the maintenance and production departments.Job
- Leads the Planner and Predictive Maintenance groups
- Leads all Reliability systems to include, but not exclusive to:
CBM, PdM, TBM & Lubrication
- Leads Loss Identification systems to include, but not exclusive
to: BDA, RCA, SRC, Parato Analysis, Component Life Cycle
Engineering, Stress Analysis
- Provides recommendations and data, for equipment reliability
- Works with MRO team to manage spares strategy to include, but
not exclusive to: Critical Spare analysis, purchasing
- Works with area Planners to develop and maintain PM, PdM, and
- Works with Production Team Leaders to maximize reliability
- Provide coaching to applicable entities to understand and
achieve reliability improvements
- Participates in LOC (Lamb Weston Operating Culture) systems to
improve reliability. Actively participates with EM, PM, & AMD
- Assists in the development, management and completion
(compliance) of an effective PM program.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related
technical field preferred.
- Preferred experience in manufacturing.
- CMRP & CRL certifications preferred
- Must be computer literate; experienced in using computer
software applications such as CAD, Microsoft Excel, Word,
PowerPoint, MS Project Management, etc.
- Prior experience with CMMS system, preferred knowledge of SAP
- Basic accounting knowledge preferred.
Keywords: Lamb Weston, Twin Falls , Manager Reliability, Executive , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!