Radio Host/Digital Content Writer/Brand Manager- KSNQ
Company: Townsquare Media
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Radio Host/ Digital Content Writer/ Brand Manager- Twin
Twin Falls Classic Rock 98.3 the Snake is looking for its next
Content Creator/Brand Manager!
- This is a Full-time in-office position working closely and
collaboratively with a Team*
Townsquare Media Twin Falls has an open opportunity to manage the
brand of The Snake. We're looking for a strong content creator and
someone to be the champion of the station on the streets - you must
be a 360 talent to propel the brand to new heights.
Townsquare is a digital-first company, built in tandem with great
radio brands that emphasize great local content and community
involvement. You must be excited to embrace and prioritize the
digital world alongside the terrestrial and be ready to learn and
grow with a world-class team.
Applicants must be social media savvy, regularly contribute great
local content to the station's website, mobile app, and all social
platforms. Digital is not an afterthought at Townsquare Media, it
is part of our DNA - and what sets us apart.
The successful candidate must be able to connect and engage with
the station's target audience on all platforms. You're ready to put
down roots, build community relationships and become a part of Twin
Falls - at a driven and inventive company that strongly values our
most important asset - our people. We're looking for someone that's
ready to build and be part of the future of radio in Twin
- Applicant will be in charge of the full image of the station.
This includes music, imaging, social media,
- Publish a minimum of 2 original local articles per day on the
station website and mobile app.
- Write assigned Facebook posts along with other social media
platforms including Twitter and our mobile app.
- Attend and assists in all market cluster live events, and
produce station promos and imaging on a daily basis.
- Conducts Live Remotes and appearances and assist in special
promotions and programming activities.
- You will also have the opportunity to cover an on-air shift on
The Snake either on weekdays or weekends.
- History of original written digital content or able to prove an
ability to write original content
- Knowledge of basic FCC rules and regulations.
- Must have superior knowledge of the Classic Rock format.
- Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels,
multi-task, and handle pressures and deadlines.
- Skill in operation of control board, remote broadcasting, and
other related production equipment.
- Proficiency in NexGen and Adobe Audition.
- Computer literacy in applicable programs and excellent verbal
- Public speaking skills and ability to interact with listeners
and clients in a public setting.
- Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing.
- PTO accrued through the year plus company holidays off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Company provided laptop
- Competitive salary + bonus program
- Company discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Time off for volunteering
Townsquare is a community-focused digital media, digital marketing
solutions and radio company focused outside the Top 50 markets in
the U.S. Our assets include Townsquare Interactive, a digital
marketing services subscription business providing web sites,
search engine optimization, social platforms and online reputation
management for approximately 21,900 SMBs; Townsquare IGNITE, a
proprietary digital programmatic advertising technology with an
in-house demand and data management platform; and Townsquare Media,
our portfolio of 322 local terrestrial radio stations in 67 cities
with corresponding local news and entertainment websites and apps
including legendary brands such as WYRK.com, WJON.com, and
NJ101.5.com, along with a network of national music brands
including XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, UltimateClassicRock.com
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE
AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE
ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of
workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper
interference with the ability of Townsquare Media's employees to
perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and
Keywords: Townsquare Media, Twin Falls , Radio Host/Digital Content Writer/Brand Manager- KSNQ, Executive , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!