Branch Manager, Parts & Service
Company: Western States Equipment Co
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: August 6, 2019
* Supervises Parts & Service employees. Performs annual performance
reviews and determines compensation increases. Administers
discipline; has authority to hire and terminate employees.
* Manages annual budget. Updates and revises budget yearly in
accordance with company guidelines. Manages expenses.
* Oversees assigned Parts & Service branch. Effectively
communicates business goals, provides resources and direction, and
ensures goals are met. Leads branch to meet or exceed all budgeted
goals and assigned Caterpillar objectives in alignment with
* Plans, organizes, directs, staffs and manages Parts & Service
operations in assigned branch.
* Analyzes and monitors financial statements and initiates changes
* Grows Western's position in the markets it serves. Evaluates
customers' expectations and demands and analyzes Western's ability
to meet those expectations and demands. Evaluates Western's
position as it compares to competitors. Anticipates customer needs
and offers services as needed to keep customers from going to the
competition. Works with employees' to ensure customer needs are
* Works with the Corporate Safety Director and employees to provide
a safe and productive work environment.
* Maintains a high level of customer relations and responds to
customer inquiries and resolves customer complaints in conjunction
* Ensures warranty, service policy, and goodwill is addressed and
processed within company guidelines. Works with Advisors and
Foreman to manage work in progress and ensures timely closing of
* Manages consistent processes to ensure a consistent customer
experience with other branches.
* Manages branch Parts & Service operations to meet or exceed all
key performance indicators and company goals.
* Develops training plans for Parts & Service branch employees.
* Resolves employee and work group problems. Ensures Supervisors/
Foreman work effectively with their employees and are capable of
creating a highly engaged workforce. Coaches Supervisors/Foreman on
employee issues as needed. Treats all employees fairly and
* Evaluates tool needs and ensures purchases are completed
correctly according to Western State's guidelines.
* Promotes and manages all customer care standards.
* Actively cares and advocates safety at Western States. Promotes
and manages safety at Western States. Ensures employees, vendors,
and customers have a safe work environment. Adheres to and manages
all applicable safety policies, procedures and standards.
* May accomplish training and serve as a team member in support of
Western States' strategic programs, projects, and initiatives.
* Works within and promotes corporate vision, mission, and values
of the organization.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Ability to occasionally travel overnight.
* Proven skills in written and verbal communications, planning,
organizing, leadership and interpersonal relationship building.
* Ability to set and manage priorities.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft computer products or other
comparable systems required.
* Ability to learn and be proficient in dealer specific business
systems and various other software applications.
* Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
* Consistent attendance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
* Associates Degree from an accredited vocational school
* Five years applicable Heavy Equipment experience performing
related tasks required.
* Three years of supervisory experience required.
* Proof of driver's license and acceptable driving record.
* Must be able to communicate (speak, read, comprehend, write in
* Must be able to sit for long periods of time along with walking,
standing, climbing stairs, reaching pushing, pulling, leaning and
* Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by employees
assigned to this classification. It is not intended be an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of employees in this classification.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: Western States Equipment Co, Twin Falls , Branch Manager, Parts & Service, Executive , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!