Pulmonary Function Tech
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: April 6, 2021
St. Luke's Health System in Twin Falls is seeking a Pulmonary
Function Technologist to join our team.
- Work in situations of unsupervised patient contact requiring
- Administer pulmonary function testing.
- Demonstrate positive interpersonal relations in dealing with
physicians, patients, patients' families, visitors, co-workers, and
others in a professional and confidential manner.
- Read and evaluate physicians' orders and patient information to
determine patients' condition and treatment protocols.
- Assess patients' response to treatments and modify treatments
according to protocol if and when necessary.
- Set equipment controls to regulate the flow of oxygen, gases,
mist, or aerosols and follows all safety rules applying to the
- Educate patients regarding pulmonary medicines.
- Maintain pulmonary function equipment and associated
- Keep records of all daily calibrations and quality control for
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Valid license to practice respiratory therapy in
state of practice.
- Licenses/Certifications: Registered Respiratory Therapist
credentials by National Board for Respiratory Care Current CPR
---WHY ST. LUKE'S?St. Luke's Health System is Idaho's largest
employer and most awarded health system, with a medical staff of
over 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. Made up of
eight hospitals around central and southern Idaho, we are proud to
be the only locally owned and operated, physician-led,
not-for-profit health system in the state. St. Luke's has been
awarded as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the country for the
fifth consecutive year, designated by Truven Health Analytics. We
are committed to providing high quality patient care and positively
impacting the lives of those in our community. St. Luke's enjoys an
outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and a superior
healthcare organization. ABOUT TWIN FALLSLocated in Southern Idaho,
just under two hours from Boise, Twin Falls offers four distinct
seasons and is best known for Shoshone Falls - "Niagara of the
West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures. Adventure seekers here
can enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking, rock-climbing and BASE
jumping from Perrine Bridge. Twin Falls has a thriving
agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation as a
preferred location for food science, production and processing
companies. Local schools receive strong support from the community
in both academics and sports, while also enriching the community's
arts and culture scene. With a low crime rate, good schools and
endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, you'll find Twin
Falls is unhurried, unspoiled and unassuming. Learn more about what
the Magic Valley has to offer you:City of Twin Falls - Perrine
Bridge - Shoshone Falls - Snake River Canyon Rim Trails - Dierkes
Lake - Idaho Heritage Museum - Herrett Center for Arts and Sciences
- Orpheum Theatre - Faulkner Planetarium - Twin Falls Parks and Rec
- Twin Falls Golf Club - Farmer's Market - Pomerelle Ski Resort -
Balanced Rock - City of Rocks - Thousand Springs - Magic Valley
Symphony - Sawtooth National Forest *St. Luke's is an equal
opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person
on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or any other status or condition protected by law.
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Twin Falls , Pulmonary Function Tech, Healthcare , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!