Occupational Therapy Assistant
Company: Idaho Home Health and Hospice - HH
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Company Overview: The Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA, OTA)
in Home Health is responsible for providing occupational therapy to
patients in their homes to restore them to their fullest physical
ability. The Occupational Therapy Assistant performs his/her duties
in accordance with policies and procedures and the established plan
of care.Scheduling interviews today!LHC Group is the preferred
post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families
nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute
care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: -It's all about
helping people. -Benefits and More
- Gernerous PTO - that you can use!
- Flexible Schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision packages available within 30
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Promotion opportunities
- Continuing Education Essential Functions:
- Under the supervision of an Occupational Therapist, is at all
times responsible to follow all state specific laws governing
theprovision of occupational therapy in home care, to follow the
treatment set only as defined by the Occupational Therapist; to
perform only those procedures that he/she is qualified and trained
to perform and to make all recommendations for changes in the plan
of care to the supervising Occupational Therapist.
- Following the plan of care, leads the patient in the use of
therapeutic, creative, and self-care activities to improve
functioning and safety.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising OT, the
supervising nurse, and/or the physician the patient's response to
treatment and changes in the patient's condition.
- Instructs patient, family, caregiver, and other members of the
health care team in the areas of therapy in which they can
participate to assist the patient.
- Visits patient according to Plan of Treatment; completes a
progress note for each visit and submits progress notes per LHC
- Participates in developing the Plan of Treatment. Education &
Experience: License Requirements
- Current OTA licensure in the state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current driver's license and vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.Equal Opportunity
Employer - vets, disability.Must be fully vaccinated or be willing
to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of
vaccination will be required. - If permitted by state law, the
company will consider requests for religious or medical
Keywords: Idaho Home Health and Hospice - HH, Twin Falls , Occupational Therapy Assistant, Healthcare , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!