Company: Willamette Dental Group
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job Details:Offering up to $5,000 in Sign-On and $2,500 in
Starting at $35.29 to $38.82 per hour, depending on experience.
To learn more about how Willamette Dental Group is keeping our
employees safe, please visit
Job Responsibilities:Willamette Dental Group seeks a dental
hygienist that incorporates empathy, kindness and a
patient-centered care delivery approach with every patient. It's
what we are known for, and how we have built our reputation of
having providers and offices rated very highly on patient
satisfaction surveys. For more information visit
- You'll use evidence-based science without production, quotas or
pressure to upsell as our dental hygienist.
- You'll work with highly-trained and friendly staff.
- You'll have opportunities for advancement to dental hygienist
- You'll work a consistent weekly schedule.Job Qualifications:
- Your primary focus is to establish patient rapport, educate,
and engage the patient in partnering to maintain oral health.
- Work efficiently with a dental team of 1 Dentist and 2 Dental
Assistants practicing assisted hygiene schedules.Idaho
- Current Dental Hygiene License; Required and in good
- Current government mandates require full COVID vaccination
status, or lawful exemption status, for all persons, including
student externs, who will be working or present in an Oregon or
Washington health care facility.
- A pending federal government mandate may require other
individuals to attain full COVID vaccination status, lawful
exemption status or weekly COVID testing. These rules will be
implemented as required by the law.
- Quarantine may be required for persons working or present in a
health care facility, experiencing signs or symptoms of COVID
infection or after being exposed to someone who is COVID
- Willamette Dental follows requirements and precautions for
COVID issued by OSHA, CDC and other agencies of the state and
federal governments.Company Overview:We are:
- A provider and employer of choice in the Northwest for 50
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty
offices in OR, WA, and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care to facilitate the best possible
- Paid-Time Off, including paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurances
- 401K $1 for $1 match up to 5% of your compensation or the IRS
limit for 401(k) contributions, whichever comes first.
- Continuing Education funds that can be used for, but not
limited to, covering license fees (when working 20 hours/week or
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Dental Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts from different vendors
- Company-provided scrubs
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core
values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to
- Thorough employee orientation and onboarding.Team Goal
- Eligible for up to $5,000 annual Team Goals Incentive based on
clinic's performance in the calendar year.Willamette Dental Group
is an equal opportunity employer.:We evaluate qualified candidates
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
veteran status and other protected characteristics.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of
duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition
of the position's scope and function in the company.
This position may be exposed to PHI in the course of his/her
duties, and will handle protected information (PHI) in a manner
consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
Keywords: Willamette Dental Group, Twin Falls , Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!