Company: Rosetta Assisted Living
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job DescriptionJob descriptionRosetta of Twin Falls is looking
for a few caregivers who would like to be full time and help fill
our night shifts.Caregiver Duties Include:
- Report to work on time or give the administrator / assistant
manager notice if unable to work. (Four hours, when possible.)
- Staff must be physically able to lift up to 50 lbs multiple
times throughout their shift.
- Staff must also be physically able to bend, swat, and reach
multiple times throughout their shift.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living including, but
not limited to, grooming, care of clothing, selection of clothing,
cleanliness of clothing, shaving, bathing, oral hygiene, shampooing
of hair, peri-care, assisting with eating, and planning and
implementing daily activities.
- Do housekeeping chores: i.e. making beds, changing beds,
dusting, mopping, vacuuming, laundry, cleaning bathrooms, deep
cleaning each room, windows, etc.
- Assist residents who have been incontinent of bowel and
bladder. Make sure they are clean and dress them in fresh
- May be required to cook meals for up to sixteen (16) residents
and to follow a menu as it is posted in the kitchen.
- Assist residents in taking their medications per state and
federal laws along with the company's policy and procedures.
- Cleaning/sanitizing the kitchen and dishes and the dining room
area after meals.
- Answer the telephone with proper telephone etiquette. The
public may call with questions concerning the facility. Family
members may call with questions about their loved one. Direct any
questions regarding the health of a resident to the administrator.
Please refer to INQUIRY FORM if you are the one taking a call for
someone looking for placement.
- Assisting the residents in setting up appointments with
doctors, dentists, or other services that are available in the
- Assisting with building maintenance and issues.
- Keep records, charting medications, and recording the
residents' activities. ·
- Ability to aid and attend elderly residents in the activities
of daily living. i.e. bathing, grooming, dressing, etc.
- Ability to prepare meals for the home in an attractive and
timely manner. Follow a prepared menu and make appropriate changes
as needed. Have or obtain Food Handlers Permit when required by the
state within the first (fourteen) 14 days of employment.
- Ability to handle emergency situations, such as power outages,
medical emergencies, fire, flood, etc.
- Ability to schedule own workload so that meals are on time,
residents are not neglected, and the facility is always neat and
- Knowledge of medications and the physicians instructions for
medication, so you can assist residents in the proper handling of
his/her medications, and, with proper training to be able to watch
for drug reactions.
- Knowledge of first aid and CPR, to have taken an accredited
first aid and CPR course within the first (thirty) 30 days of
employment, and be able to produce evidence of it. This course
should be updated as required by State Regulations and Rosetta
Assisted Living policy. Physically capable of managing the duties
of a large home and the needs of the elderly residents, (i.e.
cleaning, laundry, cooking, peri-care, etc.) including being able
to lift at least 50 lbs and helping lift and assist residentsJob
Keywords: Rosetta Assisted Living, Twin Falls , Caregiver, Healthcare , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!