Director of Nursing
Company: BrightStar Care of The Magic Valley
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Director of Nursing (DON) SummaryCome work for BrightStar Care,
a company that believes in serving with passion and doing the right
thing. The Director of Nursing (DON) is a Registered Nurse who is
responsible for the overall direction of home health clinical
services. The DON will have overall responsibility for the quality,
adequacy of services provided and supervision of staff. The DON
establishes, implements, and evaluates goals and objectives for
home health services that meet and promote the standards of
quality. We are looking to add an enthusiastic member our
independently owned and operated agency and see why we are
described as caring, compassionate, and cheerful.Benefits
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- National opportunities with over 250 locations in
- Provides care as defined within the scope of the states nurse
- Makes the initial evaluation visit and regularly reevaluates
the clients nursing needs.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes and summaries of
- Assists in the development of organization goals. Develops,
recommends, and administers agency policies and procedures.
- Supervises, educates and coaches other nursing
- Plans and implements in-service and training programs.
- Oversees the maintenance of client clinical records,
statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and
reporting of organization activities.
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance
with local, state and federal laws.
- Stays informed about changes in the field of nursing and home
health care. Shares information with appropriate organization
- Promotes home health referrals in the health care
- Current unrestricted RN license in state for which care is
- Preferred: Bachelors degree in Nursing. Must have graduated
from a National League of Nursing accredited program
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience required. Three
(3) to five (5) years of clinical experience with one (1) year
experience in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health
- Reliable car/auto insurance
- Clean background and criminal record
- Understands regulatory compliance with state and federal
- Adhere to HIPPA and maintain client confidentialityWe are an
Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on
the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local
Keywords: BrightStar Care of The Magic Valley, Twin Falls , Director of Nursing, Healthcare , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!