Radiation Therapist - $36-65 per hour
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: November 26, 2022
St. Luke's Health System is seeking a Radiation Therapist for a
job in Twin Falls, Idaho.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Radiation Therapist
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours, days
- Employment Type: Permanent
St. Luke's Health System in Twin Falls is seeking a Radiation
Therapist 1 to join our --team!
Shift - Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
$10,000 Sign on Bonus!
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following
your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
- Interpret and implement prescription, treatment plan and plan
of care as directed by the radiation oncologist.
- Updates patient records with radiation dosage given.
- Maintains and operates radiation therapy equipment.
- Determine the impact of therapeutic interventions on the
patient's condition and recognizes the patient progress towards
meeting desired outcomes.
- Communicates effectively in times of high stress.
- Documents care based on standards of care and
- Performs scheduled treatment chart checks.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelors' degree or Associates' degree with 2
additional years's of experience.
- Experience: None
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
certification in Radiation Therapy
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health
System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000
employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and
advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver
skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add
dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of
Located in Southern Idaho, just under two hours from Boise, Twin
Falls offers four distinct seasons and is best known for Shoshone
Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures.
Adventure seekers here can enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking,
rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge. Twin Falls has
a thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation
as a preferred location for food science, production and processing
companies. Local schools receive strong support from the community
in both academics and sports, while also enriching the community's
arts and culture scene. With a low crime rate, good schools and
endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, you'll find Twin
Falls is unhurried, unspoiled and unassuming.
Learn more about what the Magic Valley has to offer you:
City of Twin Falls - Perrine Bridge - Shoshone Falls - Snake River
Canyon Rim Trails - Dierkes Lake - Idaho Heritage Museum - Herrett
Center for Arts and Sciences - Orpheum Theatre - Faulkner
Planetarium - Twin Falls Parks and Rec - Twin Falls Golf Club---
Farmer's Market--- Pomerelle Ski Resort--- Balanced Rock - City of
Rocks - Thousand Springs - Magic Valley Symphony - Sawtooth
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
St. Luke's Health System Job ID #2022-67074. Pay package is based
on 8 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation).
Posted job title: Radiation Therapist - FT - Twin FallsAbout St.
Luke's Health SystemA strong, talented staff is at the heart of St.
Luke's Health System. We are Idaho's largest employer with more
than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800
physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our
people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are
looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same
tradition of excellence.Benefits
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Discount program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Referral bonus
- Guaranteed Hours
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Medical benefits
- 403b retirement plan
- Dental benefits
- Sick pay
- Vision benefits
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Twin Falls , Radiation Therapist - $36-65 per hour, Healthcare , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!