Labor & Delivery RN
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Labor and Delivery opening in Twin Falls, Idaho. This and other
rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of
working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a Labor &
Delivery RN to join our amazing team.Details of the Labor &
Delivery RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: 01/30/2023
- Salary: $2830.86 - $3139.92 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 3x12 Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the Labor & Delivery RN:
- Monitoring the fetal heart rate, and mother's vital signs
- Measuring the strength and timing of contractions
- Administering medications and performing diagnostic tests
- Consulting with physicians and other members of the care
- Assisting with inducing labor
- Identifying and assisting with complicationsQualifications for
the Labor & Delivery RN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active
license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within Labor and
- Current BLS/BCLS, ACLS and PALS Certification.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict
confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA
standards for the healthcare professional.Submit your resume to us
today for consideration of the Labor & Delivery RN opening and one
of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business
hours.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keyphrases: labor and delivery nurse jobs, labor and delivery
nursing jobs, labor and delivery jobs, labor delivery nursing
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Twin Falls , Labor & Delivery RN, Healthcare , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!