ER Travel Registered Nurse
Company: Vero Travel Nursing
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Vero offers contract Emergency Room (ER) travel nurse assignments
in domestic and international locations. Through client
partnerships, we place healthcare professionals in leading rural
hospitals, level 1 trauma centers, and academic research facility
At Vero, we pride ourselves on delivering the following core values
to every nurse: excellence, integrity, urgency, perseverance, and
care. We go beyond finding you just a job placement, we focus on
your individual needs. We are your partner for the journey ahead.
We will do whatever it takes to keep you satisfied.
- High Competitive Pay Packages
- Weekly Payroll Deposit
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Health Insurance Available 1st Day of
- Generous 401(k) Plan & Company Match
- Licensure Reimbursements
- Experienced Clinical Nursing Staff & Dedicated Supportive
Recruiting Team available 24/7
1. One year Emergency Room experience in a hospital setting.
2. Current Registered Nurse License (in good standing, without
disciplinary investigation or actions).
3. Current BLS/BCLS, ACLS.
4. TNCC certification (preferred, but not required).
5. PALS certification (preferred, but not required).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Advanced cardiac monitoring.
2. Care of emergent and non-emergent patients.
3. Head-to-toe assessments - knowledge of normal vs. abnormal
findings and reporting of abnormal findings to Charge Nurse, M.D.,
4. Critical thinking to intervene with appropriate intervention for
urgent/emergent care. Care of the acute and chronically ill
5. Knowledge of hemodynamic monitoring.
6. Basic IV and central line skills.
7. Phlebotomy skills.
8. Identifying and managing life-sustaining physiologic functions
in unstable patients.
9. Other duties, as assigned.
--- - - - - - - Successful completion of a BSN, Diploma, or
Associated Nursing Degree Program --- - - - - - - Valid BLS & ACLS
certifications --- - - - - - - Valid professional state registered
nursing (RN) license required --- - - - - - - 2+ years of relevant
experience in a hospital facility required --- - - - - - - Three
Keywords: Vero Travel Nursing, Twin Falls , ER Travel Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!