Travel Nurse RN - OR - Operating Room - $2,619 per week
Company: Cynet Health
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Cynet Health is seeking a travel nurse RN OR - Operating Room
for a travel nursing job in Twin Falls, Idaho.Job Description &
- Specialty: OR - Operating Room
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 06/26/2023
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 10 hours, days
- Employment Type: TravelPosition Summary:
- The OR RN is responsible for the direct and indirect provision
of professional nursing care of the patients in the operating
- RN is accountable for ongoing evaluation and documentation of
all components of care delivered to customers within the
perioperative and outpatient environment utilizing the nursing
- Reports to: Director of Clinical Services/Nursing Supervisor of
contracted medical facility. Cynet Health Director of Nursing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows and completes assignments as given by the charge
- Creates and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest
and positive emphasis.
- Gathers supplies and equipment for surgical cases.
- Individualizes patient care according to patient's health
status, age level and surgery/procedure being performed.
- Prepares surgery suite for surgical procedures.
- Scrubs and circulates for surgical procedures for various
surgeons that operate.
- Restocks supplies in surgery suite when procedures have ended
for the day.
- Monitoring of surgery inventory and notifying appropriate
individuals when supplies are needed.
- Operates equipment and performs technical skills according to
policies and standards; learns new skills and seeks assistance
- Assesses patient's needs including physical, psychosocial,
spiritual, emotional, educational, sexual and age related
- Implements good judgment, critical thinking appropriate to
- Documents complete, clear, concise and according to policy and
- Ensure that the Surgery Department and Operating Rooms are
maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner. Minimum Job
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- RN state license - unencumbered and active
- Minimum two years recent and solid OR experience.
- Active AHA BLS, ACLS and PALS Certification Cynet Health Job ID
#19517717. Pay package is based on 10 hour shifts and 40.0 hours
per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to
Keywords: Cynet Health, Twin Falls , Travel Nurse RN - OR - Operating Room - $2,619 per week, Healthcare , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...