Radiology Technologist - $26-51 per hour
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: November 19, 2023
St. Luke's Health System is seeking a Radiology Technologist for
a job in Twin Falls, Idaho.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Radiology Technologist
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: 8 hours, flexible
- Employment Type: Staff
St. Luke's Health System in Twin Falls is seeking a Radiologic
Technologist to join our team.
1- Full Time
variable schedule with every other weekend--
Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday--
2- Full Time
- Sign on bonus for external candidates!
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following
your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
Operates x-ray equipment for diagnostic and/or therapeutic
purposes. Prepares and assists patients during radiological exams
and testing. Prepares and maintains radiographic records.
- Collect key information from the patient, family, provider, and
nurses that are specific to the exam being performed in order to
assist the provider in the proper diagnosis.
- Educate patient, family or provider as to the extent and detail
of each procedure, which may include informed consent as well as
pre-and post-procedure instructions.
- Ensure the proper exam is being administered to the patient.
Consult ordering provider as needed.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all supplies as
- Perform daily equipment inspections. Participate in call
rotation as needed.
- May operate the fluoroscopy/C Arm room without
- Assist provider during invasive procedures.
- Performs the most advanced tasks with little to no
- Practice guidelines specific to ALARA policy (As Low As
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: 0 years's experience.
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health
System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000
employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and
advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver
skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add
dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of
About Twin Falls
Located in Southern Idaho, just under two hours from Boise, Twin
Falls offers four distinct seasons and is best known for Shoshone
Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures.
Adventure seekers here can enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking,
rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge. Twin Falls has
a thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation
as a preferred location for food science, production and processing
companies. Local schools receive strong support from the community
in both academics and sports, while also enriching the community's
arts and culture scene. With a low crime rate, good schools and
endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, you'll find Twin
Falls is unhurried, unspoiled and unassuming.
Learn more about what the Magic Valley has to offer you:
City of Twin Falls - Perrine Bridge - Shoshone Falls - Snake River
Canyon Rim Trails - Dierkes Lake - Idaho Heritage Museum - Herrett
Center for Arts and Sciences - Orpheum Theatre - Faulkner
Planetarium - Twin Falls Parks and Rec - Twin Falls Golf Club---
Farmer's Market--- Pomerelle Ski Resort--- Balanced Rock - City of
Rocks - Thousand Springs - Magic Valley Symphony - Sawtooth
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
St. Luke's Health System Job ID #2023-79544. Posted job title:
radiologic technologist - twin falls hospital (full time variable
schedule)About St. Luke's Health SystemA strong, talented staff is
at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are Idaho's largest
employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of
more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're
proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every
day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue
this same tradition of excellence.Benefits
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Discount program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Medical benefits
- 403b retirement plan
- Dental benefits
- Sick pay
- Vision benefits
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Twin Falls , Radiology Technologist - $26-51 per hour, Healthcare , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!