Customer Service / Sales
Company: Twin Falls Subaru
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for enthusiastic Business
Development Sales Representatives to be a part of the heartbeat of
our Twin Falls, Idaho dealership. Our team has helped us become a
dominant retailer in the Magic Valley area, and we are looking for
the right people to help us grow even further.Daily
Responsibilities to Include:
- Properly greeting & assisting all guests that visit our
- Performing unsold & long-term follow-up for all guests
- Build rapport quickly with guests with a friendly but
- Learning to become a master at converting a hesitant guest, to
a brand advocate
- Maintaining a clean, and organized, lot & work space.
- Additional responsibilities, as business needs dictateDesired
- Customer service-centric mentality
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box, independently, while working
- Enjoy the rush of the deal, especially the tough ones
- Persistence, knowing the 100th call may not get the job done,
but the 101st just might.
- Do you want to work hard, and make more money for your efforts?
Our pay plan is *not* capped, leaving your ceiling tied to your
level of ambition, skills and effort.Benefits:
- Medical and Dental
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- Employee discounts on products and services We are an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status. We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free
work environment. Applicants must be willing to submit to a
pre-employment background check and drug test. Interested
candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a
satisfactory driving record.
Keywords: Twin Falls Subaru, Twin Falls , Customer Service / Sales, Hospitality & Tourism , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!