Mobile Service Technician
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Beginning in 1968 HYTORC has established itself as the worldwide
leader in hydraulic and pneumatic torque wrench manufacturing, and
has become the most trusted name in the industry. Over our 50 year
history we have focused on engineering new technologies while
building a 24/7 service network. Our mission : to make industrial
bolting simpler, more precise and more reliable. Whether we're
helping to cap the Gulf oil leak in the bottom of the ocean or
reaching for the sky in erecting the new World Trade Center, we
provide a myriad of industries with better bolting solutions.
General Purpose Using the service vehicle to expand our presence in
the assigned territory; creating and maintaining customer
relationships, managing customer tool repair and calibration needs
and serving as a technical consultant addressing various
application challenges. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Travel throughout your territory to call on regular and
prospective customers to solicit and perform, repair, and
calibration needs and provide technical consultation. Initiate
contact with prospective customers to grow new business.
- Combining technical experience with company training, address
customer needs and issues including troubleshooting and maintenance
of mechanical, hydraulic and manual tools, pumps and
- Adhere to company processes, procedures, safety standards and
schedules with respect to daily activities including scheduled
repairs and calibrations, cold-calling to prospective customers and
other territory assignments as directed by the Branch Manager
- Provide required reporting to Branch Manager as to schedule
updates, tasks completed, market information and activity reports
detailing weekly accomplishments.
- Work with Branch Manager and service team members, engineers
and customers to meet the growing day-to-day repair
- Strive to meet goals and Key Performance Indicators as outlined
by the Branch Manager
- Provide support as needed to territory managers for growth of
sales and service opportunities
- Checks tools for safety decals and safe operating features and
maintains an accurate schedule and record of maintenance.
- Assist in familiarizing and training customers on tool
operation and maintenance.
- Demonstrates orientation toward excellent customer service by
conducting daily activities, communications and interactions in a
cooperative, positive and professional manner.
- Completes all necessary paperwork for repairs and
- Responsible for checking in inventory to ensure that parts and
tools are available for customers.
- Maintain accurate inventory records, including detailed
quarterly inventories of all parts and equipment.
- Ensure vehicle conforms to safety standards by following
through with scheduled repairs and maintenance Work Environment
This position requires travel throughout the assigned territory to
call on regular and prospective customers to repair and calibrate
tools. These repairs and calibrations are performed in the service
area of the company vehicle. Job Requirements:Education/Experience
- High School diploma
- 3+ years of hands-on mechanical/technical experience
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Experience with a proven track record in customer
- Excellent technical, communication, organizational and
- Clean and valid driver's license.
- A safe, preferably covered, space at or near your home to keep
the van overnight Computer Skills Necessary Basic Microsoft
Outlook, Word, Excel Physical Demands/Requirements Be able to lift
or move up to 75 pounds,
Keywords: HYTORC, Twin Falls , Mobile Service Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!