Company: Western States CAT
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: June 4, 2021
The Service Attendant maintains, prepares and inventories heavy
rents, sales, and used equipment in the yard. This role requires a
valid driver's license with ability to obtain a CDL, proven
customer service skills, and operation knowledge of light
- Instructs customer on proper use and safety procedures. Loads
and unloads machines on customer transportation.
- Maintains organization and appearance of the yard.
- Completes documents for shipping and receiving equipment.
- Inspects machines upon customer return for damage, abuse, fuel
levels and all attachments.
- May assist other technicians with minor repairs or maintenance
on returned machines.
- Washes, details, and touches up machines upon return as needed
to maintain proper appearance.
- Completes final check of customer equipment before it leaves
- Steam cleans equipment and components on request; keeps
steam-cleaning area clean and free of all debris.
- Maintains neat and organized attachment inventory.
- Delivers and picks equipment as needed.
- Maintains the tool room. Loans equipment to technicians.
Inventories tools. Schedules repairs for tools with outside
- Assists with shop cleanup.
- Handles all public and internal inquiries in a prompt and
- Adheres to all customer care standards.
- Works safely at all times. Adheres to all applicable safety
policies. Complies with all company policies, procedures and
- May accomplish training and serve as a Green Belt in support of
Western State's Six Sigma program.
- Work within and promote corporate vision, mission, and values
of the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proven customer service skills.
- Knowledge and use of usage and operation of light construction
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft computer products or other
comparable systems required.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Consistent attendance and timeliness.
- Ability to work overtime with little or no notice.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Associates Degree from an accredited vocational school
- Previous industry experience preferred.
- Excellent driving record and valid driver's license required
with the ability to pass CDL requirements.
- Must be able to communicate (speak, read, comprehend, write in
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time along
with sitting, repetitive stair climbing, reaching (including but
not limited to above-shoulder reaching), repetitive bending,
stooping, twisting, pushing, pulling, leaning and twisting.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs in accordance with Western States'
Lifting Safe Work Practice to include amount and approach.
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable
- Exposure to extreme temperatures and environment.
- Exposure to high noise level.
- Exposure to fumes.
Keywords: Western States CAT, Twin Falls , Service Attendant, Other , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!