KAM- Key Account Manager
Company: Cargill, Inc.
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate
your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who
are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish
the world. This position is in Cargill's animal nutrition and
health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition.
Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver
healthy results for our customers.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Key Strategic Account Specialist II, will help build and
maintain customer relations with strategic accounts that typically
involve an international partner or major global accounts. We seek
a professional who will help us identify and contact prospective
customers, building relationships to generate future sales and
repeat business. In this role, you will contribute to assessing
customer needs and suggesting appropriate products, services and
- With guidance, help identify, develop and close new sales.
- Create demand for our products and services by raising their
profile with customers.
- Monitor customer and competitor activity and industry
- Participate in regular status and strategy meetings with
customers' senior management to understand and meet their
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal
supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience (sales).
- Understanding of cattle nutrition.
- Masters degree in ruminant nutrition.
- Basic understanding of Spanish
Keywords: Cargill, Inc., Twin Falls , KAM- Key Account Manager, Other , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!