Radiation Therapist - Flex - Twin Falls
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: June 6, 2021
St. Luke's Health System in Twin Falls is seeking a Radiation
Therapist - Flex to join our Radiation Oncology team.
- Interpret and implement prescription, treatment plan and plan
of care as directed by the radiation oncologist.
- Updates patient records with radiation dosage given.
- Maintains and operates radiation therapy equipment.
- Determine the impact of therapeutic interventions on the
patient's condition and recognizes the patient progress towards
meeting desired outcomes.
- Communicates well in times of high stress whether related to
patient issues or machine issues.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice.
- May performs simulation procedures for patient diagnosis,
disease stage and physician prescriptions.
- Performs scheduled treatment chart checks and audits.
- Serve as a role model and mentor.
- May assist in the clinical training and orientation of
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelors' degree or Associates' degree with 2
additional years of experience.
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
certification in Radiation Therapy.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health
System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000
employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and
advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver
skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add
dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of
About Twin Falls
Located in Southern Idaho, just under two hours from Boise, Twin
Falls offers four distinct seasons and is best known for Shoshone
Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures.
Adventure seekers here can enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking,
rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge. Twin Falls has
a thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation
as a preferred location for food science, production and processing
companies. Local schools receive strong support from the community
in both academics and sports, while also enriching the community's
arts and culture scene. With a low crime rate, good schools and
endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, you'll find Twin
Falls is unhurried, unspoiled and unassuming.
Learn more about what the Magic Valley has to offer you:
City of Twin Falls | Perrine Bridge | Shoshone Falls | Snake
River Canyon Rim Trails | Dierkes Lake | Idaho Heritage Museum |
Herrett Center for Arts and Sciences | Orpheum Theatre | Faulkner
Planetarium | Twin Falls Parks and Rec | Twin Falls Golf Club |
Farmer's Market | Pomerelle Ski Resort | Balanced Rock | City of
Rocks | Thousand Springs | Magic Valley Symphony | Sawtooth
- St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Twin Falls , Radiation Therapist - Flex - Twin Falls, Other , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!