Direct-to-Home Installation Technician
Company: Vivint Smart Home, Inc.
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Who we are:
Vivint Smart Home is a leading smart home company in North
America. Vivint delivers an integrated smart home system with
in-home consultation, professional installation and support
delivered by its Smart Home Pros, as well as 24/7 customer care and
monitoring. Dedicated to redefining the home experience with
intelligent products and services, Vivint serves more than one
million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Why our employees love their job:
We're redefining the home experience with smart home products
our customers love. We take pride in that. We also take pride in
our culture. We work hard, play hard and live our core values.
What you'll do:
- Install and service authorized smart home technology in
- Ensure on-time arrival to daily customer appointments.
- Provide exceptional customer service - "Customer obsession is
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Conduct routine maintenance and inventory of company products
What we're looking for:
- Must be willing to travel.
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional
- Current valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
- High school diploma.
- Experience as a construction worker, electrician or other
technical role is helpful.
If you are an active Vivint employee, please apply through
Workday by searching "Find Jobs".
Keywords: Vivint Smart Home, Inc., Twin Falls , Direct-to-Home Installation Technician, Other , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!