CT Technologist - Flex - Twin Falls
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: June 7, 2021
St. Luke's Health System in Twin Falls is seeking a CT
Technologist to join our Imaging team.
- Collect key information from the patient, family, provider, and
nurses that are specific to the exam being performed in order to
assist the provider in the proper diagnosis.
- Educate patient, family or provider as to the extent and detail
of each procedure, including informed consent as well as pre-and
- Ensure the proper exam is being administered to the patient.
Consult ordering provider as needed.
- Assist provider during interventional and invasive
- Administer oral and IV contrast prior to procedures.
- Assist in training of CT Tech 1's and CT students.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all supplies as required.
Perform daily equipment inspections. Participate in call rotation
- May be responsible for American College of Radiology (ACR) CT
testing/accreditation requirements, site specific.
- Performs the most advanced tasks with little to no
- Practice guidelines specific to ALARA policy (As Low As
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT)
- Computed Tomographic (CT) certification.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health
System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000
employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and
advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver
skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add
dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of
About Twin Falls
Located in Southern Idaho, just under two hours from Boise, Twin
Falls offers four distinct seasons and is best known for Shoshone
Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures.
Adventure seekers here can enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking,
rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge. Twin Falls has
a thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation
as a preferred location for food science, production and processing
companies. Local schools receive strong support from the community
in both academics and sports, while also enriching the community's
arts and culture scene. With a low crime rate, good schools and
endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, you'll find Twin
Falls is unhurried, unspoiled and unassuming.
Learn more about what the Magic Valley has to offer you:
City of Twin Falls | Perrine Bridge | Shoshone Falls | Snake
River Canyon Rim Trails | Dierkes Lake | Idaho Heritage Museum |
Herrett Center for Arts and Sciences | Orpheum Theatre | Faulkner
Planetarium | Twin Falls Parks and Rec | Twin Falls Golf Club |
Farmer's Market | Pomerelle Ski Resort | Balanced Rock | City of
Rocks | Thousand Springs | Magic Valley Symphony | Sawtooth
- St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Twin Falls , CT Technologist - Flex - Twin Falls, Other , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!