Ultrasound Technologist - OBGYN - Twin Falls
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: June 7, 2021
St. Luke's Health System in Twin Falls is seeking an Ultrasound
Technologist to join our OBGYN team.
Operates ultrasound equipment for diagnostic and/or therapeutic
purposes. Prepares and assists patients during ultrasound exams and
The shift will be 8am-5pm, four days a week, between Monday and
- Collect key information from the patient, family, provider, and
nurses that are specific to the exam being performed in order to
assist the provider in the proper diagnosis.
- Educate patient, family or provider as to the extent and detail
of each procedure, including informed consent as well as pre-and
- Ensure the proper exam is being administered to the patient.
Consult provider as needed.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all supplies as
- Perform and document daily equipment inspections and high level
disinfection per department policy.
- Able to perform exams in at least two (2) specialty areas.
- Performs the most advanced tasks with little to no
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Must have current certification in two of the following areas:
Abdomen, Breast, OBGYN
- Departments (at Treasure Valley sites only) requiring
additional certification: Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Woman's
Clinic, and Maternal Fetal Medicine departments require Nuchal
Translucency (NT) certification from the Fetal Medicine
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health
System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000
employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and
advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver
skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add
dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of
About Twin Falls
Located in Southern Idaho, just under two hours from Boise, Twin
Falls offers four distinct seasons and is best known for Shoshone
Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures.
Adventure seekers here can enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking,
rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge. Twin Falls has
a thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation
as a preferred location for food science, production and processing
companies. Local schools receive strong support from the community
in both academics and sports, while also enriching the community's
arts and culture scene. With a low crime rate, good schools and
endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, you'll find Twin
Falls is unhurried, unspoiled and unassuming.
Learn more about what the Magic Valley has to offer you:
City of Twin Falls | Perrine Bridge | Shoshone Falls | Snake
River Canyon Rim Trails | Dierkes Lake | Idaho Heritage Museum |
Herrett Center for Arts and Sciences | Orpheum Theatre | Faulkner
Planetarium | Twin Falls Parks and Rec | Twin Falls Golf Club |
Farmer's Market | Pomerelle Ski Resort | Balanced Rock | City of
Rocks | Thousand Springs | Magic Valley Symphony | Sawtooth
- St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Twin Falls , Ultrasound Technologist - OBGYN - Twin Falls, Other , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!