Certified Nursing Assistants - CARDIO PULMONARY UNIT TWIN FALLS
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: June 8, 2021
St. Luke's Health System in TWIN FALLS - MV is seeking a
Certified Nursing Assistant 1 to join our CARDIO PULMONARY UNIT
We are a 30 bed unit with capacity to grow to 36 beds in the
future. We see patients with cardiopulmonary diseases such as COPD,
CHF, and Pneumonia. SLMV is a primary stroke center, and CPU is the
stroke floor of the hospital for patients not requiring ICU level
of care. Geographically we are the only floor that is on the 4th
floor of the hospital. We are proud to have helped SLMV gain their
primary stroke center designation.
Curently have a FT night shift open
FT is 36hrs/wk required which is 3, 12hr shifts/wk
NIGHT shift runs: 7pm-7:30am
- Performs various patient care activities and related
nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs
and comfort of patients.
- Documents information in patient record.
- Performs various direct patient care activities under direction
of licensed patient care provider.
- Communicates information with patient care providers and other
nursing staff members to facilitate patient care.
- Assists physicians and other nursing staff members with
procedures as appropriate.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: None
- Experience: 0 years' experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Current CNA Certification in the State
of Practice and American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health
System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000
employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and
advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver
skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add
dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of
- St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Twin Falls , Certified Nursing Assistants - CARDIO PULMONARY UNIT TWIN FALLS, Other , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!