Security Officer 1 - Twin Falls
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: June 8, 2021
St. Luke's Health System in Twin Falls, ID is seeking a Security
Officer 1 to join our Security team.
(Work Schedule will vary)
Under general supervision, the Security Officer 1 is responsible
for the safety and well-being of patients, visitors, staff, and
- Makes periodic tours of premises and grounds, examining doors,
windows and gates to ensure that they are properly secured; guards
property against damage, fire, theft, trespassing and illegal
entry; controls access to health system facilities.
- Applies de-escalation tactics in working with high risk
patients, ensuring patients do not harm themselves or others;
participates in care plan for high risk individuals, including
physical control within established parameters.
- Uses preventative patrol and loss prevention techniques;
investigates incidents, collects data and reports security, safety
and fire hazards.
- Investigates disturbances, may serve as liaison with police,
and in the event of an emergency, maintains order and safety of
- Maintains daily log; maintains security equipment.
- Directs patrons or employees and answers questions relative to
location of organization's services.
- May monitor patient, visitor and employee parking in garages,
lots and zones, enforce parking regulations and issue parking
citations when appropriate.
- Handles basic issues and problems, and refers more complex
issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses beginning to working knowledge of subject
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience: 0 years experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: Valid driver's license in state of
practice and proof of driver's insurance.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health
System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000
employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and
advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver
skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add
dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of
- St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Twin Falls , Security Officer 1 - Twin Falls, Other , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!