Registered Nurse Pre-Op .825 Part Time Magic Valley
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: June 9, 2021
St. Luke's Health System in Magic Valley is seeking a .825 part
time RN to join our amazing Pre-OP team.
Schedule: Shifts vary 8, 10 or 12 hours with some call required.
Poistion will work 66 hours per pay period.
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following
your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
Our unit is composed of some of the best nurses in Southern
Idaho. This is a blend unit of periopertive sevices. The department
cares for patients getting ready for and recovering from surgical
procedures, it includes pre-op, PACU and SDS. The department
requires that you be cross trained to two subunits, critical care
experience is preferred to work in the PACU. We prepare and recover
patients that require surgical interventions for service lines such
as vascular, urology, ENT, general surgery, orthopedics, plastics,
gym, gastroenterology, and podiatry. We work very hard together to
create an exceptional patient experience!
#One of American's Top 15 Health Systems - "America's Best
Hospitals- 8 years in a row!
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care
through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of
care for patients assigned through initial and on-going
- Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs,
the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Manages care of patients.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient
acuity, and/or clinical priorities
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and
supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional
nursing practice model.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's of Nursing Degree
- Experience: 0 years' experience,
- 1+ years PreOp experience highly preferred
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of
Practice & BLS. Highly prefer ACLS & PALS
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health
System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000
employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and
advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver
skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add
dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of
About Twin Falls
Located in Southern Idaho, just under two hours from Boise, Twin
Falls offers four distinct seasons and is best known for Shoshone
Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures.
Adventure seekers here can enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking,
rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge. Twin Falls has
a thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation
as a preferred location for food science, production and processing
companies. Local schools receive strong support from the community
in both academics and sports, while also enriching the community's
arts and culture scene. With a low crime rate, good schools and
endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, you'll find Twin
Falls is unhurried, unspoiled and unassuming.
Learn more about what the Magic Valley has to offer you:
City of Twin Falls | Perrine Bridge | Shoshone Falls | Snake
River Canyon Rim Trails | Dierkes Lake | Idaho Heritage Museum |
Herrett Center for Arts and Sciences | Orpheum Theatre | Faulkner
Planetarium | Twin Falls Parks and Rec | Twin Falls Golf Club |
Farmer's Market | Pomerelle Ski Resort | Balanced Rock | City of
Rocks | Thousand Springs | Magic Valley Symphony | Sawtooth
- St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Twin Falls , Registered Nurse Pre-Op .825 Part Time Magic Valley, Other , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!