Sr Customer Assistance Representative
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Customer Assistance Representative will provide a high level
of customer service by assisting both internal and external
customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and
rental needs. The CAR will gain knowledge through local training
and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service
customers, and act as a rental back-up in a large home city branch
or airport location.
This role is available as a part-time position at our Twin Falls
location! The role starts at $14.00 per hour.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we
invite you to learn more about our business. Today - and every day
- the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the
communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our
COVID-19 response, please click here.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers
and assessing their rental needs by offering additional
- Type up rental contracts at the counter inside the rental
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any
required vehicle maintenance
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required (proof of
graduation required at interview)
- Meet either of the following requirements:
- Two years of college plus six months of customer service
experience, or at least two years of previous customer service
If you have a minimum of 2 years of college: In lieu of work
experience, will consider involvement in organizations/clubs,
volunteer work/community service, athletics or military.
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving
violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the
past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require
work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now
or in the future
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
Keywords: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Twin Falls , Sr Customer Assistance Representative, Other , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!