Pediatric Physical Therapist
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Bring your Physical Therapy expertise and passion for working
with children to
St. Luke's Health System in Twin Falls, Idaho!
Why is this position so unique?
Become a part of the St. Luke's Children's outpatient
multidisciplinary therapy team, dedicated to working with children
with a variety of developmental delays, sensory, and orthopedic
needs. St. Luke's provides an environment where evidence-based
practice, quality patient-centered care, professional
growth/development, and work/life balance are a priority.
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following
your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term
- Long term disabilty
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
- Perform initial and ongoing comprehensive evaluation including,
but not limited to, collecting subjective and objective data,
analysis of data, and creation of treatment plan.
- Administers interventions consistent with treatment plan based
on evidence based best practice, provider protocol and governing
- Follows policies and procedures in accordance with all
regulatory agency requirements.
- Document care based on standards of practice, patient acuity
and/or clinical priorities.
- Maintain professional relationships and convey relevant
information to other members of the healthcare team within facility
and any applicable referral agencies.
- Maintain patient confidence and protects organization
operations by keeping information confidential.
- Independently manages the care of patients with conditions
common to the unit/area of assignment. Exercises initiative and
independent judgment. Manages caseload and maintains productivity
standards for unit consistently.
- Serve as clinical mentor, as appropriate.
- Direct the work of aides and assistants, as appropriate.
- Identifies opportunities for program improvement and seeks
appropriate guidance for implementing change.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Licenses/Certifications: Valid license to practice physical
therapy in the state of Idaho
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health
System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000
employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and
advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver
skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add
dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of
Located in Southern Idaho, just under two hours from Boise, Twin
Falls offers four distinct seasons and is best known for Shoshone
Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures.
Adventure seekers here can enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking,
rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge. Twin Falls has
a thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation
as a preferred location for food science, production and processing
companies. Local schools receive strong support from the community
in both academics and sports, while also enriching the community's
arts and culture scene. With a low crime rate, good schools and
endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, you'll find Twin
Falls is unhurried, unspoiled and unassuming.
Learn more about what the Magic Valley has to offer you:
City of Twin Falls | Perrine Bridge | Shoshone Falls | Snake
River Canyon Rim Trails | Dierkes Lake | Idaho Heritage Museum |
Herrett Center for Arts and Sciences | Orpheum Theatre | Faulkner
Planetarium | Twin Falls Parks and Rec | Twin Falls Golf Club |
Farmer's Market | Pomerelle Ski Resort | Balanced Rock | City of
Rocks | Thousand Springs | Magic Valley Symphony | Sawtooth
- St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Twin Falls , Pediatric Physical Therapist, Other , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!