Hospice RN Case Manager
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: October 7, 2021
Harrison's Hope in Twin Falls, ID is hiring RN Case
Managers to join our team of professionals that believe in the
importance of building relationships and making a difference in our
patient's lives. Do you have that hospice heart? Apply today!
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes
health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with
match, paid holidays, 17 days off and more!
- Graduate from an accredited registered nursing program
- Licensed as a registered nurse in the state of practice
- Must possess current CPR, First Aid Certification
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients,
family members, visitors, agency personnel, and general public
- Must be knowledgeable of quality assessment and assurance
- Must pass completion of pre-employment health screening, drug
screen, background check where applicable by Federal and State
laws, company policies
Keywords: Addus, Twin Falls , Hospice RN Case Manager, Other , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!