Material Damage Field Claims Representative
Company: Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance of Idaho
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionThe focus of this position centers around
producing timely claim adjustments that are high quality and
accurate. Compensation:$50,000 DOEResponsibilities:Reasonable
- To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able
to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each
essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Manage and resolve claims.
- Review insurance policy to determine coverage and limits.
- Communicate and take statements from policyholders and
claimants in order to gather information regarding claims.
- Set and maintain reserves adequately.
- Prepare insurance claim forms and related documents and review
them for completeness.
- Provide customer services, such as instructions on proceeding
with claims or referrals to auto repair facilities or local
- Organize and work with detailed office records, using computers
to enter, access, search and retrieve data.
- Post or attach information to the claim file.
- Identify potential suspicious claims and refer to SIU.
- Identify opportunities for subrogation.
- Calculate the amount of claim.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.POSITION
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account
for his/her actions.
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to
solve a problem.
- Communication - Ability to communicate effectively with others
using the spoken word and also writing in a clear and concise
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute
details of a project or task
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of
values and accepted standards.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as
credible in the workplace.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or
following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Responsible – Ability to be held accountable or answerable for
- Professionalism - Avoid a business or personal activities that
present a conflict of interest. Display conduct favorable to
oneself, the department, and the company.Qualifications:SKILLS &
ABILITIESEducation: Bachelor's Degree or comparable
experience.Preferred experience: Four years comparable experience
in auto, construction, or other areas pertinent to insurance
claims. Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Licenses: Must have a standard Driver's License.Other Requirements:
Participate in industry courses such as AIC and/or CPCU. About
CompanyOur employees are rewarded with a competitive salary, a
benefit program that recognizes the diverse needs of our employees,
and the security of a well-established company.Some of our employee
- Long Term Disability
- Sick Leave
- Parental Leave/Major Medical Leave
- 7 1/2 Hour Work Days
- Purchased Vacation
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee Profit-Sharing Plan
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (Tax-Free Spending Account)
- Loans, Savings, and Investments available through Farm Bureau
- Cancer, Accident, and Short-Term Disability insurance plans are
Keywords: Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance of Idaho, Twin Falls , Material Damage Field Claims Representative, Other , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!