Company: Children's Therapy Place
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionBe Challenged. Be Supported. Thrive. We believe
that children are infinitely capable and we support their dreams!
–Children's Therapy Place is the only full-service outpatient
pediatric therapy clinic in the Magic Valley. Our clinics provide
speech and language services, occupational therapy, physical
therapy, mental health counseling, and behavioral and developmental
support through our developmental disabilities agency.We are
currently hiring Intervention Specialists to join our Twin Falls
based DDA team.Our mission is to empower and support children and
their families to live their best lives through our innovative
therapy, educational programs, and collaborative multidisciplinary
services.We want individuals who can listen with their hearts, are
compassionate, and have a willingness to give their best as part of
a dynamic team. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from
you!THE INTERVENTION SPECIALIST ROLEThe Intervention Specialist
provides direct intervention for children and adolescents with
developmental disabilities in the home, center, or community
setting. Intervention Specialists work with children to develop
positive behaviors and the skills they need to function in a
typical home and community environment.DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide 1:1 behavior intervention to clients, between the ages
of 3 to 21, with developmental disabilities.
- Record daily data and keep detailed notes during therapy
- Maintain open communication with clients and families on a set
caseload. Provide family training when needed.
- Work in collaboration with designated Clinical Supervisor in
order to support with service plans and continue to meet all
clients' needs, and to collaborate with other team members and
- Support any behavioral needs, including addressing and
following plans for maladaptive behaviors for client in multiple
settings - community, school, and home.
- Transport clients during therapy sessions to any necessary
- Bachelor's Degree in a Human Service Field, or Bachelor's
Degree in a non-human service related field with 24 minimum upper
division semester credits in human services field.
- 1040 hours of supervised experience working with individual's
between birth to 21 years of age who demonstrate functional or
- Hold a current certificate in Habilitative Intervention. (Those
who hold a certificate of completion in Idaho prior to July 1,
2019, will be allowed to continue providing services as an
Intervention Specialist.) OR be willing to complete a 40-hour RBT
training prior to start date.
- Have your own reliable transportation, a valid driver's
license, and car insurance.Job Type: Full-timeCompensation:
Starting $19 or DOEBenefits:
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Voluntary Dental, Vision, and AFLAC coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid HolidaysQualified candidates must be able to perform
essential job functions with or without accommodation. Children's
Therapy Place is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Children's Therapy Place, Twin Falls , Intervention Specialist, Other , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!