Digital Health Biostatistician
Company: Cytel Software Corporation
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Cytel provides unrivaled biostatistics and operations research
knowledge to our customers in the life sciences industries in the
form of both software and services. At Cytel, we work hard to
create successful careers with significant professional growth for
our employees, as a result of which they work hard to make Cytel
successful. Cytel is a place where talent, experience and integrity
come together to advance the state of drug development. In this
role you will join our FSP department and will for our client, one
of the top pharmaceutical companies.We are seeking digital health
biostatistician to fill a post-submission and RWE role with a major
client. This individual should early to midway in his/her career as
a statistician in the healthcare industry and looking to take on a
technical leadership role in such an environment. The expectation
is this person will be able to bring computational, operational and
production experience to drive efficiency in evidence generation
using CDISC, Claims, and raw biological data.You will contribute
- Understand, interpret and integrate data from various sources
to ensure clinical/biological/regulatory questions can be answered
appropriately with the available data.
- Creation of SAP. Participate in creation of CRF, and protocol
- Creation and statistical programming of high quality and well
documented data manipulation, analysis, outputs and reports.
- Identify, communicate and be strongly vocal about potential
issues and limitations in statistical analysis and result
interpretation to stake holders.
- Provide statistical consultation to clinician scientist to
frame biological questions into statistical hypothesis and explore
raw biological data.
- Plan, understand, manage expectations of stake holders in terms
of project resourcing, feasibility, deliverables, and timeline.What
were looking for:
- Master degree or higher in a statistical subject
- 1-3 years of experience in a regulated environment (e.g. CRO,
Pharmaceutical Company, Governmental regulatory body, health
- You have a good understanding of statistical issues in both
clinical trials (and other randomized experiments) and
observational studies (e.g. comparative cohort studies,
case-control, retrospective/prospective cohort and registry).
- You will have experience in statistical analysis in a
clinically related subject, either within clinical trials or in
Epidemiology, either academically or professionally and/or Outcomes
- You are able to work independently and in a team.
- You are confident, self-reliant, and a quick learner.
- You have strong knowledge of either R or SAS.
- Good oral and written English communication skills are
- Strong computational and software development experience in R,
SAS or Python (e.g. degree in computer science/data
science/software engineering, previous experience as software
developer, publication in computational statistics, R/SAS
- Extensive experience leading post-submission evidence
generation using CDISC data and Claims data (e.g. for NICE, Market
Access of various country, Reimbursement)
- Extensive work experiences with neurological diseases (e.g.
author/co-author of papers in peer reviewed journals in
Neurological diseases, conference presentations in ACTRIMS,
AAN)Whats in it for you:
- You will have the opportunity to play an integral role helping
our clients and the industry shape the future of drug
- You will be part of an exciting new chapter in Cytels history
with high growth and opportunities to progress in Senior and
Leadership positions within the company
- Work in an environment designed for an entrepreneurial minded
person with a lot of energy, ideas and courage for their
- Work with and leverage the best and brightest minds in the
Keywords: Cytel Software Corporation, Twin Falls , Digital Health Biostatistician, Other , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!