Company: Trinidad Benham
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Application Deadline: 30 November 2022
Department: Treasure Valley Seed
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Twin Falls, ID (Treasure Valley Seed)
Reporting To: Ivan Mills
There's a reason Trinidad Benham is recognized as a leader in our
industry. Trinidad Benham Corp has been in business for over 100
years, and we know a thing or two about providing stable employment
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* Sets up and operates electric eye and FM machines according to
instructions, specifications, and standards provided by Trinidad
* Inspects equipment prior to use to ensure proper setup and
alignment; performs basic and routine adjustments and
* Program the eye to run and remove sub-standard product at an
* Meets daily production requirements.
* Perform routine cleaning and parts replacement at designated
* Conduct quality check on the incoming and finish product to meet
* Operates inventory scanners completes paperwork to ensure proper
record keeping of processing activities.
* Work on the harvest and treat crews as needed
* Keep work area clean and organized
* Complies with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Safe Quality
Food (SQF) procedures, and safety policies, including timely and
accurate documentation of required SQF forms.
* Observe all safety rules and utilize correct PPE for assigned
* Work with on-site maintenance staff for repairs
* Performs other duties as assigned by management.
WHAT WE NEED
* Sufficient written communication and reading skills to read and
* Basic math skills
* Ability to quickly learn and apply operating principles of an
electric eye machine.
* Good time management skills with a proven ability to meet
* Strong attention to detail
* 1+ years of previous experience
* Frequently (more than 75% of time) required to: stand and/or
walk, use ladders and climb stairs, bend and stoop, reach,
push/pull, kneel and crouch. Lift, carry and/or move items up to 50
pounds, without assistance; use hands to finger, handle, or touch
objects, tools, or controls, to verbally communicate; and to hear.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
and the ability to adjust focus.
* Frequently exposed to a non-climate controlled environment.
* Frequently (more than 75% of time) exposed to dust and loud
* Frequently (more than 75% of time) exposed to machinery and
mechanical, moving parts.
* Personal protective equipment, such as hearing protection, safety
glasses, hair net and food safety related items, is required.
* Advancement Opportunities
* Weekly pay
* Insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life
insurance and flexible spending accounts
* 401(k) with employer match
* Paid holidays and competitive vacation/sick pay plans
* Tuition assistance program
* Employee stock ownership program (ESOP)
Keywords: Trinidad Benham, Twin Falls , Eye Operator, Other , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!