RSR 5/8 Commission
Company: Alsco Inc.
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: October 14, 2019
Exempt for Base plus Commission routes, Non-Exempt for hourly
The Route Sales Representative meets our customers needs through
up-selling/cross-selling and provides superior customer service
through proactively managing all route responsibilities. Performs
other duties as required. Reports to the District Manager.
- Solicit new customers, up-sell/cross-sell/sample all lines of
service or product and ensure a profitable product mix.
- Actively participate in promotions and contests, training and
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding installation of
new customers, managing customer needs and all aspects of service.
Performance goals must be met on a regular basis.
- Ensure customer loyalty, retention and provide outstanding
customer service. Build relationships, communicate openly, educate
customers, manage customer needs and proactively resolve concerns
in cooperation with supervision.
- Safely operate a delivery vehicle on each trip, following all
applicable laws and company policy. Maintain vehicle cleanliness
and perform regular vehicle inspections.
- Handle and process customer payments. Keep route paperwork
- Ensure timely and correct deliveries of complete textile loads,
pick up soiled textiles
and maintain proper inventories in accounts. Service items such as
facility maintenance products.
- Monitor and report competitive activity. Keep service agreements
current and renewed.
- Return from route and off load soiled textiles in the receiving
area of facility.
- Accurately prepare route paperwork and follow check-in
- Follow written and verbal instructions and perform other tasks as
directed by supervision.
- May work with and support other service personnel as required by
- Have and maintain a valid drivers license, CDL when
- Have and maintain a driving record free of chargeable accidents,
speeding or safety violations.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in the operation of vehicles and
have a verifiable minimum one year experience of safe and
- Demonstrate excellent skills in customer service and route
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English,
ability to comprehend
and follow direction, as well as good time management skills and
- Recognize colors, sizes and types of product and count, add and
- High School graduation or similar experience.
- Daily, by delivery vehicle within a route.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Operating vehicles on public roads, in and out of customer
locations, loading areas of a typical industrial laundry facility,
Service Center or depot.
- Indoor and outdoor areas of a typical industrial facility.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands - sitting, grasping, driving, stooping, climbing
stairs, moving carts up to 500 lbs, lifting up to 75 lbs, standing,
walking, writing, speaking, hearing.
Revised:06/20/2019 Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: Alsco Inc., Twin Falls , RSR 5/8 Commission, Other , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!