Manager - Plant Engineering - 1
Company: KLM Careers
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Develops and implements overall plant technical strategies and
tactics focused on engineering projects, maintenance and
reliability focused improvement programs. Develops and provides
leadership to the Early Management (EM) Pillar to ensure
implementation of low loss production systems. Provides solutions
to technical problems and recommendations for improvements in
production activities and manages the plant technical organization.
Develops and leads plant specific engineering and maintenance
strategies to achieve key performance goals. Creates and manages
all plant technical expense budgets and works with Corporate
Engineering to deliver the capital budget. 7 years related
experience. Job Description
- Assist plant and provides leadership in establishing safety of
all of our associates to World Class Safety and Zero Incidents--as
the plant's first objective.
- Support and provide Leadership in Quality and Food Safety to
achieve goals of Zero Foreign Material.
- Lead the cross-functional development and implementation of the
capital plan including the engagement of related Plant and
Corporate functions such as, but not limited to Safety, Sanitation,
Quality, Environmental, Operations, Maintenance, Finance and
- Collaborate with the Plant in setting clearly delineated roles,
responsibilities and accountabilities consistent with the
principles of LOC.
- Fostering a team-based problem solving methodology.
- Support the Plant in driving business literacy through
education of key business issues and concepts.
- Work with Platform Engineering Director to resource projects
including, but not limited to Engineering Project Manager, Subject
Matter Expert and Start-up Manager roles.
- Support the Plant in conducting internal systems audits as
- Support the Plant in providing direction and lead the EM Pillar
Team in the development of long- and short-term plans and goals for
- Support the Plant in providing project and technical support to
the plant and division when required.
- Support the Plant in participating on and leading project teams
that improve safety, quality, utilization, labor relations,
sanitation, costs and customer service.
- Demonstrate ability to utilize available application computer
- Demonstrate executive maturity through decision making and
effective communication with various departments and managers to
ensure plant resources are efficiently utilized in maximizing true
- Lead the Plant in preparing and conducting necessary team
meetings for proper communications and development of teams. Must
also have the ability to work with Maintenance, Quality, Production
and Warehouse teams to create a cooperative environment.
- Responsible for giving work direction and coordinating
mechanical and clerical activities in the maintenance department.--
Job Qualifications Position Qualifications
- Engineering Degree required.--
- Five years' experience in Food Manufacturing; three years
Training experience preferred.
- Leadership skills to work as a peer and advisor to other
- Ability to rotate shifts and work weekends and holidays when
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; Computer
- Key Leadership Competencies: Integrity/Trust, Ethics/Values,
Action Oriented, Conflict Management, Customer Focus, Decision
Quality, Managing Diversity, Functional/Technical Skills,
Managerial Courage, Priority Setting, Drive for Results, Building
Effective Teams, Managing Vision and Purpose.Physical
RequirementsWhile performing the duties of this job, the employee
is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is
required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required
to sit; use hands to finger, handle, and feel; reach with hands and
arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; taste and
smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The employee will be
exposed to a noisy environment that varies from hot to cold in
temperature. The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Keywords: KLM Careers, Twin Falls , Manager - Plant Engineering - 1, Professions , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!