Company: Waste Connections
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Who Are We?
WASTE CONNECTIONS (NYSE:WCN) - We are a non-hazardous solid waste
services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer,
disposal and recycling services in 41 states in the U.S. and 6
provinces in Canada. With our 16,000+ employees we are the
third largest provider of solid waste services in North America. We
are also the leading provider of exploration and production
("E&P") waste disposal services in the U.S. and a provider of
inter-modal services in the Northwest.
Click here to view a " Day in the Life " of our Drivers:
Why you need to join us!
- CULTURE: It's a Great place to work! We work in an environment
where empowered, self directed All-stars know what they do is
- INTEGRITY: Our definition is "saying what you will do and then
doing it!" We keep our promises to our customers and our
We are looking for a safety conscience Driver to join the team at
our Hauling location in Twin Falls, ID . Schedule will be Monday
through Friday with occasional Saturdays. Starting pay will be
$19.00 per hour.
- Performs complete pre-trip inspection including, but not
limited to, checking tire pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment,
gauges and controls.
- Drives heavy diesel truck to and from customer locations and
- Moves waste bin to position accessible by truck and closes all
enclosure gates, as necessary.
- Operates hydraulic hand controls to lift/load refuse, operate
compactor and dispose of collected material at the designated
- Cleans waste from the packer blade and truck body on each
landfill or transfer station run.
- Courteous interaction with customers, dispatchers and
- Cleans up the area around accidental waste spills.
- Reads route sheets to determine day's schedule and services
each customer as identified on the route sheet or as assigned by
dispatcher or supervisor.
- Completes required route/productivity sheets, Vehicle Condition
Reports (VCRs) and other forms.
- Performs all driver check-in procedures upon returning to the
facility at the end of the day.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Valid Class B CDL with air brakes endorsement
- As verified by a current MVR/driver abstract, must meet all
qualifications as defined under DOT regulation 49 CFR 383.51
- Equivalent of high school diploma or G.E.D. certification
- Two years commercial truck driving experience.
- Have knowledge of truck components in order to complete pre-and
- Possess a clean safety and driving record
- Be able to learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good
- Be able to lift 50 pounds
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life
insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect
with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Waste Connections, Twin Falls , Driver, Professions , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!