Long Term (Travel) Special Procedures Technician
Company: AHS MedStat
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: May 16, 2022
MedStat is looking for a Long Term (Travel) Special Procedures
Technician in Twin Falls, ID.This is a 13 week assignment scheduled
to start on 06/06/2022 and run through 09/03/2022.You must be
licensed in the state of ID. The position does accept Compact
- Weekly pay
- 401K with matching up to 5%
- Full dental and medical benefits
- Top pay
- Tax-free stipends
- Recruiters on cell phone standby 24/7Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited program.
- Possesses and maintains a current license.
- 2 years of previous relevant experience preferred.
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills and a
demonstrated high level of clinical excellence.Know somebody else
who may be interested in this position?We offer competitive pay for
your referrals that go to work for us!Submit their information
Keywords: AHS MedStat, Twin Falls , Long Term (Travel) Special Procedures Technician, Professions , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!