HVAC Service Technician
Company: Climate Control Company
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: January 20, 2023
This position is located in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, we are
expanding our search to find the best possible people in the
About Climate Control Company:
Established in 1956, Climate Control Company is synonymous with
quality, integrity and honesty, pledges to build on the strict
business practices that have been our foundation since 1956. We are
committed to enhance or improve the indoor environments of our
customers by striving to always improve our services. We are
extremely team oriented and enjoy collaborating with our employees.
We value the privilege of serving this beautiful community, and
invest in our people!
We are comfort driven....Colorado style.
Our ideal candidate would be knowledgeable in our Industry and has
the ability to talk to customers and make suggestions for
maintenance and repairs. Build a relationship with their customers,
Be an advisor and make suggestions, and make repairs. Customer
Satisfaction is a huge focus, we want someone that enjoys helping
- Equipment Maintenance & Repair
- Identify current/potential problems during the
maintenance/repair visit that affects current/future
- Work with our customers by putting the technical talk in speak
they understand when making recommendations.
- Our most successful Technicians build a relationship with each
customer and build a plan for maintaining their home/business long
term through our Precision Service Rewards.
- Ability to keep good documentation on products, suggestions and
full system details describing their current system. ( Make, Model,
- Provide customers with information and pricing on service
agreements, accessories and other comfort/operational
- Provide customers with information on new equipment when the
existing equipment exceeds 10 years of age or is in generally poor
- Complete necessary paperwork
On-Call is a part of this position, Technicians are put on a
rotation and during on call hours Technicians are responsible to
respond to all after hour calls scheduled by the office during
normal operating hours.
- High school diploma or GED
- HVAC/R program completed
- Minimum 2-years Experience specific to repair and maintenance
of Residential and Commercial HVAC/R equipment (chiller/boiler)
- NATE certified: Core Service, A/C or Gas heat & Air
- Universal CFC certified
- $20.00-$50.00+ DOE
- Paid Holidays
- Life insurance/Short Term Disability
- Option Life Insurance/Long term disability/Accident
*Possible reimbursement of relocation expenses*
Keywords: Climate Control Company, Twin Falls , HVAC Service Technician, Professions , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!