Over-the-Road (OTR) Truck Driver - $5,000 Sign-on Bonus - Up to $0.53
Company: Schneider National
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Over-the-Road truck drivers in Schneider's Van Truckload division earn up to $0.49 per mile* starting pay with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile, haul 90% no-touch freight and average 2,500-2,800 miles per week. This CDL driving job includes travel to all 48 contiguous states, and you can choose from a variety of home time options. Over-the-Road truckers with Schneider hit the open road, explore the country and rack up big miles. Start your OTR trucking career in Schneider's Van Truckload division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Over-the-Road Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $77,000 per year* with a new pay increase
- $5,000 sign-on bonus per experienced driver
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- Higher pay: Inexperienced OTR mileage rates, for example, have increased 17% in the last two years
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location Over-the-Road Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits Over-the-Road Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Automated transmision CDL restriction allowed
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities More Reasons to Choose Over-the-Road Driving at Schneider
- Adventure - enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 2/3 automated transmissions
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- Learn more about Over-the-Road driving Why Schneider?
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
\"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot.\" Bill, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-###-#### for more information about becoming a Local Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities please visit
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a truck, class a driving, class a truck, flatbed driver, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, over the road driver, over the road driving, regular home time
Keywords: Schneider National, Twin Falls , Over-the-Road (OTR) Truck Driver - $5,000 Sign-on Bonus - Up to $0.53, Professions , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!