Allied Aerial Field Technician
Company: Western States Equipment Co
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: February 3, 2020
* Repairs, and maintains equipment to Western States Equipment
* Ability to perform advanced trouble shooting.
* Performs field repairs as needed. Performs all repairs, annual
inspections, and preventative maintenance services on high reach
aerial equipment and Material Handling Equipment. (i.e. Genie, JLG,
* Delivers equipment with company truck and trailer, as needed.
* Possesses the ability to operate, repair, and service multiple
types of equipment and brands.
* Operates and maintains company service truck, as needed.
* Continues career development to include on the job training,
online, and instructor led training.
* Conducts business professionally. Maintains self-control and
integrity in stressful situations. Maintains a professional
* Adheres to all customer requirements while on job site.
* Orders parts required to complete repairs. Evaluates parts to
determine reusability and cause of failure.
* Completes service reports, time entry, and all other paperwork
and reporting on a laptop and submits them daily via e-mail.
* Communicates machine issues, problem resolution plan(s) and
status of repair(s) to customer during repairs.
* Adheres to all customer care standards.
* Works safely at all times and adheres to all applicable safety
policies, procedures, and standards.
* Work within and promotes corporate vision, mission, and values of
* Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to self-schedule and perform duties with minimal
* Knowledge and use of Microsoft computer products or other
comparable systems required.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
with others to include customers, vendors, employees and the
* Ability to work overtime with minimal notice required.
* Ability to drive for long periods of time and overnight travel,
* Consistent attendance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree
* Associates Degree or technical training from an accredited
vocational school preferred.
* Five years' experience in diagnosis and repair of Material
Handling Equipment and Aerial Equipment required. (i.e. Genie, JLG,
Skytrac, MQ, Wacker, Linde, etc.)
* Prior experience in troubleshooting methods and systems
* Must own required tools.
* Acceptable driving record is required and current CDL is
* Must be able to communicate (speak, read, comprehend, write in
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time along with
walking, sitting, climbing stairs, reaching pushing, pulling,
leaning and twisting.
* Able to lift up to 50 lbs in accordance with Western States'
Lifting Safe Work Practice to include amount and approach.
* Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by employees
assigned to this classification. It is not intended be an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of employees in this classification.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Western States Equipment Co, Twin Falls , Allied Aerial Field Technician, Professions , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!