Class A Truck Driver-Hansen, ID
Company: Nutrien Ag Solutions
Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: November 21, 2019
Apply Online or Call:855-873-4202
Delivery Driver, Hansen, ID
Why work at Nutrien Ag Solutions? Great question!
Safety is a core value at Nutrien Ag Solutions. Keeping every
employee safe, healthy and secure is our top priority. Nothing is
more important than seeing our people go home safe at the end of
every single day.
While working here you will have the opportunity to grow your
career while helping us feed the future. We pride ourselves in
hiring from a variety of backgrounds and truly believe that it is
our differences that make us stronger so we hope you will join
In addition to exciting and challenging opportunities, Nutrien Ag
Solutions offers competitive salaries, great benefits and
performance based incentives.
Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, you will be
committed to sustaining our safe and positive work environment
while welcoming working side by side others in a diverse culture.
Culture at Nutrien Ag Solutions is the core of everything we do and
all employees are respectful of diverse opinions and views.
Handles and delivers bulk and packaged fertilizer and chemicals,
performs daily vehicle inspections, handles and delivers packaged
chemicals, cleans and maintains equipment, assists mechanic, may
maintain maintenance records, & other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or demonstrated experience in vocational
agricultural or a combination of education and work experience
- Valid driver's license & Current CDL required (with Hazmat and
- DOT-minimum age requirement is 21 years
- Must be able to work 40 hours/ week plus overtime in the busy
- To load or assist in loading trailer with materials. To unload
or assist in unloading trailer by using forklift or hand
- To operate semi-truck with one or two trailers, according to
state laws. To transport loads over required route to proper
destinations, observing all traffic laws and safety
- Must be able to conduct a standard DOT truck inspection.
- Capable of filling out all company and DOT required
- Must be able to fill out shipping bills of lading and necessary
signatures and return completed paper work to shipping office. To
maintain any related records required.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- To perform miscellaneous service duties such as checking, on a
daily basis, oil, water, gasoline, and air in tires. To report any
maintenance malfunctions to maintenance dept.
- This summary of job responsibilities and duties is meant to be
a general description of this position and is not
- Have a valid CDL (hazmat and tanker endorsements included)
- Driving Record must be clean
- Must use tact and diplomacy in dealing with customer personnel
at delivery points.
- Must be dependable, reliable, and competent to handle equipment
- May, at times, sit in a cab for periods of time.
- Must meet Department of Transportation physical and medical
requirements and pass substance abuse screening; as a safety
sensitive employee subject to random and other required substance
abuse screening as per company policy.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is committed to creating an inclusive
workplace. We encourage applications from all well qualified
candidates who reflect the diversity of the regions where we
operate. This includes recognizing the voluntary identification of
status such as gender, sexual orientation, visible minority,
Indigenous status, persons with disabilities, and veterans, where
If this sounds like a good match, apply now. You may be required to
undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with
Nutrien Ag Solutions' policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that
only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender
Apply Below or Call:855-873-4202Grow your Career. Work with
Purpose. Feed the Future.To grow our world from the ground up, we
harvest the best talent to lead the agriculture industry in
innovation and bold new thinking. We cultivate care for the safety
and wellbeing of our employees, growers, customers and neighbors,
ensuring we all go home safe every day. We proudly invest in our
communities, grow responsibly and create a sustainable
environment.Nutrien offers terrific roles, competitive salaries,
and comprehensive benefits and retirement programs to support the
health and well-being of our employees. We invest in our people
through education, training, mentoring and career development
planning. We proudly value diversity and are committed to providing
a respectful and inclusive environment for every employee. Apply
Online or Call:855-873-4202
Keywords: Nutrien Ag Solutions, Twin Falls , Class A Truck Driver-Hansen, ID, Professions , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!