Location: Twin Falls
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you a sales leader? Love agriculture?
Experienced building relationships and selling to hard working
farmers? Ready to take your sales career to the next level? As an
Agri-Service Sales Rep, you'll have unlimited potential to excel,
representing excellent well-known brands including Fendt, Massey
Ferguson, Challenger, Hesston, RoGator, TerraGator and several
additional lines! Excellent self-starter opportunity backed with
strong support. Does all this and our values of safety, integrity,
teamwork and challenge interest you? If yes, come join us at
Agri-Service!Agri-Service and its employees are dedicated to the
success of agriculture in America. We are your friends, your
family, your community and your support system. We continually
strive to provide an unparalleled customer experience, investing in
our people and our business to successfully serve the caretakers of
the land--one farmer, one neighbor, one community at a
time.Agri-Service is proud to be part of the Terteling family of
companies and grateful for the ongoing support the Terteling
Foundation provides to our local communities. In 2021, generous
donations were made to Food Banks and Mental Health Suicide
Prevention Services that assist our local communities.We're not
your average ag equipment business. Come grow with us!Territory:
General Yakima County AreaReports to: Store ManagerPosition
Summary:This position is responsible for selling AGCO Equipment and
Agri-Service, as a company, to our entire customer base in our
territory. Performs cold calls, enhances and maintains customer
contact with owner/principals to sell and influence the initial
usage and/or continued usage of AGCO Equipment and the products and
services of Agri-Service. This role is to be a trusted consultant
to the customer when making equipment-buying decisions.Essential
Functions, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifies and calls on all customers and potential customers
of AGCO for new, used or traded equipment within the assigned
- Maintains call quantity and quality to assure the development
of a positive relationship with each customer.
- Develops and maintains the sales skills necessary to sell a
premium priced product.
- Develops and maintains product knowledge on AGCO and
- Identifies customers' needs and develops an effective solution
with the use of AGCO Equipment products and Agri-Service
- Works hand in hand with other departments within
- Conducts product presentations to customer groups.
- Embraces integrity, quality and responsiveness to customer
- Ensures product knowledge of AGCO and Agri-Service offerings
are up to date.
- Communicates the needs and concerns of the territory and
ensures resolution is found.
- Completes call reports and ensures that the needs of our
customers are communicated through-out the organization.
- Understands and uses offerings from AGCO Finance or other
- Adheres to all customer care standards.
- Actively cares for and advocates safety at Agri-Service.
Adheres to all applicable safety policies, procedures and
- May accomplish training and serve as a team member in support
of Agri-Service's strategic programs, projects, and
- Works within and promotes corporate vision, mission, and values
of the organization.
- Overnight travel is rare.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Knowledge, Skills, and
- Demonstrated experience selling premium priced products, farm
equipment sales experience preferred.
- Ability to develop and maintain product knowledge of AGCO and
- Proven competence in the four pillars of a sales professional:
personal disciplines, relationship skills, strategic selling, and
- Ability to assess customer needs and evaluate customer
- Ability to quickly identify problems, approach work from a
solutions-based focus, and develop creative solutions to complex
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft or other comparable systems
- Knowledge or ability to learn CDK and OneAGCO.
- Proven skills in written and verbal communications, planning,
organizing, leadership and interpersonal relationship
- Ability to set and manage priorities.
- Drive and maintain company vehicle.
- Must be a self starter and able to work without
- Consistent attendance.Education and Experience:
- Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree
- Proof of driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Minimum of two (2) years' sales experience of heavy equipment
or farm equipment preferred.
- Must be able to communicate in English (speak, read,
comprehend, write).Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time along with
walking, standing, climbing stairs, reaching pushing, pulling,
leaning and twisting
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable
safety policies.About Agri-Service:We are proud to be one of the
largest AGCO dealerships in North America! We sell, service and
provide parts for farm equipment including Fendt, Massey Ferguson,
Challenger, Hesston, RoGator, TerraGator and many additional
lines.We've been a successful business since 1990 and over the
years have grown in geographic footprint, people, products and
brands. We highly appreciate our valuable employees knowing they
make us the great company that we are as we continue to build on
our foundation of strong, dedicated, reliable service.Agri-Service
is proud to be part of the Terteling family of companies and
grateful for the ongoing support the Terteling Foundation provides
to our local communities. In 2021, generous donations were made to
Food Banks and Mental Health Suicide Prevention Services that
assist our local communities.We proudly represent our core values
of Safety, Integrity, Teamwork, Adaptability and Accountability and
offer training, development and growth opportunities.We are
dedicated to the success of agriculture in America. We are friends,
family, community and support system to the caretakers of the land
-- one farmer, one neighbor, one community at a time.We are growing
and want you to grow with us!Keywords:Sales, selling, farming,
agriculture, ag, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Challenger, Hesston,
RoGator, TerraGator, equipment, heavy equipment, business
development.Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
employees assigned to this classification. It is not intended be an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of employees in this classification.Reasonable
accommodationReasonable accommodation requests for persons with
disability may be submitted by email or U.S. Mail. If you require
reasonable accommodation during any part of the hiring process,
please submit requests to email@example.com or mail
to:Agri-Service LLCAttn: VP, Human Resources300 Agri-Service
WayKimberly, ID 83341
Keywords: Agri-Service, Twin Falls , Sales Representative, Sales , Twin Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!